What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how your pigeons can perform better
- Learn which carbohydrates, which proteins, and which fatty acids to use in order to get optimal results
- Learn how to better care for your pigeons during, the moult, during the winter, and while breeding
- Learn how to adjust your feeds so that your pigeons stay healthier and perform better
- Learn when to use carbohydrates, when to use protein, when to use fatty acids
- Learn all new discoveries for your pigeon that your competitors do not know
- Learn about products by which you should and should not be used and why
- Learn what the function of minerals and trace elements are
- Learn about by products and how they take and why
- Learn how much energy a pigeon uses while racing
- Learn how the digestive system works in pigeons
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Nutritional Advice For Your Pigeons scores 73.52/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://article.racing-pigeon-advice.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: article.racing-pigeon-advice.com you’ll also be taken through to article.racing-pigeon-advice.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)